Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Deal Of The Decade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on that point Senor Cal, do you feel that Kenwright has not provided the money to move us forward? And that our player quality is a bit average?

Lets have a look at the team from Walter Smiths last game in charge;

v Boro 10th March 2002.

Simonsen, Pistone, Stubbs, Weir, Unsworth, Clarke, Gascoigne, Gemmill (Blomqvist 73), Linderoth (Alexandersson 45), Radzinski, Moore (Chadwick 45). Subs Not Used: Gerrard, Cleland

v Boro 16th November 2008.

Howard, Neville, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Yakubu, Saha; Subs - Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Vaughan, Anichebe.

Kenwright has been the chairman for that period. Moyes takes a lot of the credit but its been done on Kenwrights watch.

Give the man some credit will you, Champ Manager is not an accurate representation of real life football club management.

I've always said that i was happy with the way Kenwright has conducted things up to a certain point.

But now, in todays Footballing climate, he is now moving us backwards rather then forwards.

We had a great chance to try and break into the Sky4 this season, if we spent around 30 million and brought in some good players.

Instead the silved haired shitbag moved us backwards by spending not one single penny until the LAST day of the transfer window.

Instead of ending up a legend who moved the club forwards, he continues to play with his 'toy', rather then let it move on.

Just on that point Senor Cal, do you feel that Kenwright has not provided the money to move us forward? And that our player quality is a bit average?

Lets have a look at the team from Walter Smiths last game in charge;

v Boro 10th March 2002.

Simonsen, Pistone, Stubbs, Weir, Unsworth, Clarke, Gascoigne, Gemmill (Blomqvist 73), Linderoth (Alexandersson 45), Radzinski, Moore (Chadwick 45). Subs Not Used: Gerrard, Cleland

v Boro 16th November 2008.

Howard, Neville, Yobo, Jagielka, Lescott, Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Yakubu, Saha; Subs - Baines, Osman, Rodwell, Vaughan, Anichebe.

Kenwright has been the chairman for that period. Moyes takes a lot of the credit but its been done on Kenwrights watch.

Give the man some credit will you, Champ Manager is not an accurate representation of real life football club management.

A time when club's generally were flooded with Sky money, and Everton in particular cashed in on Rooney and sold every saleable asset barring the ground and Bellefield.

Even under Johnson we were breaking our own transfer records and assembling better teams than the team for 2002 you present there.

A time when club's generally were flooded with Sky money, and Everton in particular cashed in on Rooney and sold every saleable asset barring the ground and Bellefield.

Even under Johnson we were breaking our own transfer records and assembling better teams than the team for 2002 you present there.

Dude, you really need to have a word with yourself.

The anti Kenwright thing is a bit tedious dont you think. The man's done lots of good things for our club and has to suffer anonymous snide online whoppers twisting every word he says and speculating on hidden agendas.

Its worse than Roswell on here. We'll be sound.

The anti Kenwright thing is a bit tedious dont you think. The man's done lots of good things for our club and has to suffer anonymous snide online whoppers twisting every word he says and speculating on hidden agendas.

I don't know about you, but i'm not ready to accept any old [Poor language removed] and become a team who accepts mid table mediocrity.

The theory you're putting forward is that Kenwright himself has made the difference. I'd like to hear how that's the case and not down to a combination of more tv funding/fire sale of club assets and David Moyes motivational skills. Not an unreasonable request given the tiresome glorification of Kenwright's apostles.

See United, Leeds.

Or United, Newcastle.

For on what its like to have a beaut as a chairman.

You cant just spawn running a multi million business thats enjoyed recent relative success amongst its peers.

He's broke our transfer record four times in as many years too, which is jolly nice.

Holy [Poor language removed], its not BKs fault hes skint and its not his fault that he cant sell the club, but i guess some ppl just wanna keep beating him till he stops screaming.

Show me 1 source that has said he has turned down offers and i will join your witchhunt, hell i will even throw the 1st firebomb.

Holy [Poor language removed], its not BKs fault hes skint and its not his fault that he cant sell the club, but i guess some ppl just wanna keep beating him till he stops screaming.

Show me 1 source that has said he has turned down offers and i will join your witchhunt, hell i will even throw the 1st firebomb.

Let's turn this on its head, what can we hold Bill responsible for?

How's it obvious, so obvious that I didnt think that?

Chelsea are that way mate.

Why would Moyes not make any interviews in the summer? Or even come out and say something? It's obvious he was letting the fans turn on Kenwright until he gave us the money to make a serious progression.

If anyone should be blamed for our downfall this season, it's Kenwright.

He got 18 MILLION by selling AJ and McFadden and yet we he claims we had money before we sold AJ, yet we spent 15 MILLION in total.

So your accepting us not even having a net spend? He is a total shitouse and is close to ruining this club. I hate him.

Why would Moyes not make any interviews in the summer? Or even come out and say something? It's obvious he was letting the fans turn on Kenwright until he gave us the money to make a serious progression.

If anyone should be blamed for our downfall this season, it's Kenwright.

He got 18 MILLION by selling AJ and McFadden and yet we he claims we had money before we sold AJ, yet we spent 15 MILLION in total.

So your accepting us not even having a net spend? He is a total shitouse and is close to ruining this club. I hate him.

Thats my point, its pure speculation. Moyes has just signed a six year contract. Dont you find that strange if he hasnt got money?

Have you considered that we have money left in the pot mate?

Thats my point, its pure speculation. Moyes has just signed a six year contract. Dont you find that strange if he hasnt got money?

Have you considered that we have money left in the pot mate?

If we had money in the pot, why did we have to wait until the last day of the transfer window to even think about buying someone.

Moyes has only signed a contract here because he knows he has a chairman who will accept any old [Poor language removed], and he also knows he can't get a much better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back