Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Deal Of The Decade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if im worng but the season aint over, nicely poised as we have been in recent seasons, whose to say the investment in the summer wasnt well placed, we havnt seen Jacobson, Castillo is another who could come through, Fellini is simply the biggest talent we've seen in goodison in years bar no one and a youth team full of emerging talent bursting into the first team.

Its a little early to say we have gone backwards.

But hey it was those aliens, i read it in the paper!

Wayne Rooney?

It's quite clear Manuel Fernandes is alot more talented but he belongs in Manny watch, leave him out of this thread. He was also a loan player.

Different positions blah, but id prefer a quality cenral midfeilder vover a quality striker everyday of the week. i do rate fellini that highly albeit potentialy.

You have to be realistic mate, Rooney is different class to everyone of our players.

Fellaini is a good player, I've always said that but he's not quite at that level.

we're only buying players with 1 eyebrow from now on, we want to take on a mean/untrustworthy tag.
fellaini-monobrow.jpg

we have our leader.

You have to be realistic mate, Rooney is different class to everyone of our players.

Fellaini is a good player, I've always said that but he's not quite at that level.

Yet, i dont rate Rooney hugely, i idid when he was with us but not the player i thought he would be. I think Maurone could be something very special and new that we havnt seen in Goodison for years, the context and standard of some of his play, positioning and running has the hallmarks and potentil of becoming a world class let me repat world class central midfeilder.

Big statements but i stand by them.

How?

He doesn't possess nowhere near the footballing brain Manny has.

Wrong i dont think Moyes has allowed his to release some of his potential yet while he learns the game, some of his searching passing in the derby was better then Fernades's and at times he actually found his own players.

Think logicly, why didnt Moyes bid 15 mill for Fernandes in the summer, Valencia would have bit there hand of.

Simple fact is he knows and rates Fellini as better as do I.

I thought you were all joking about Fernandes being the best player in the world, he couldnt get into the team ffs.

In fact i remember myself and Tx on here getting dogs abuse at being happy he came back on loan (that thread actually counld make for some intresting reading. Fernades was ok he at best would be a Pienaaresq player but no where neare fellini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back