Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Deal Of The Decade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's turn this on its head, what can we hold Bill responsible for?

Lack of marketing, Lack of global brand, Lack of attracting investment, Lack of bussiness talent, Lack of a clue how to run a football club, Lies, More Lies, Spin to pass his lies, Treating the fans like fools, Kirkby Farce ( I dont mean the idea or location, i just mean the totally [Poor language removed] up way he has gone about it ) and i could go on, but none of the above hes done on purpose.

Hes not a great business man and hes far from a freat chairman, hes made mistakes and hes told lies, but i honestly believe with every step hes took hes TRIED to do whats best for the club. We all know hes out of his depth, even he knows it, but hes gave it his best shot and hes come out and said hes gone as far as he can.

So i come back to you my friend, show me the people who want to buy.

Lack of marketing, Lack of global brand, Lack of attracting investment, Lack of bussiness talent, Lack of a clue how to run a football club, Lies, More Lies, Spin to pass his lies, Treating the fans like fools, Kirkby Farce ( I dont mean the idea or location, i just mean the totally [Poor language removed] up way he has gone about it ) and i could go on, but none of the above hes done on purpose.

Hes not a great business man and hes far from a freat chairman, hes made mistakes and hes told lies, but i honestly believe with every step hes took hes TRIED to do whats best for the club. We all know hes out of his depth, even he knows it, but hes gave it his best shot and hes come out and said hes gone as far as he can.

We've been for sale for around 10 years, surely someone has made a serious enquiry?

But i suppose to be in charge of Everton, you have had to of sat in the Boys Pen and know the words to Spirit of the blues.

If we had money in the pot, why did we have to wait until the last day of the transfer window to even think about buying someone.

Moyes has only signed a contract here because he knows he has a chairman who will accept any old [Poor language removed], and he also knows he can't get a much better job.

Maybe some of the lies were the truth Cal, even Moyes came out and said we got [Poor language removed] on by agents and clubs, we honestly dont know the real facts, maybe the AJ money and Faddy money went to pay off some debts, to help pay for our 40m+ wage bill.

If we had money in the pot, why did we have to wait until the last day of the transfer window to even think about buying someone.

Moyes has only signed a contract here because he knows he has a chairman who will accept any old [Poor language removed], and he also knows he can't get a much better job.

I could of sworn we bid for some player over the summer, must of all been made up paper talk.

Maybe some of the lies were the truth Cal, even Moyes came out and said we got [Poor language removed] on by agents and clubs, we honestly dont know the real facts, maybe the AJ money and Faddy money went to pay off some debts, to help pay for our 40m+ wage bill.

So we have to stop our progression to help pay off the debt.

I give up, mate.

I could of sworn we bid for some player over the summer, must of all been made up paper talk.

Well with Sporting valuing their player at 18 million, and Everton bidding 11 million, it was a farce of the highest order.

Lots of speculation again pal.

You're better than all this KenWRONG business, its a bad excuse for people to get angry at someone as a diversion for their insignifigant little lives.

Ive got opinions me, I say stuff" is what you might aswell type.

We've been for sale for around 10 years, surely someone has made a serious enquiry?

But i suppose to be in charge of Everton, you have had to of sat in the Boys Pen and know the words to Spirit of the blues.

No, we havent been for sale for 10 years mate, BK has maybe said a few times that hes looking for investment, that was all lies, i think NOW after this pre-seaon, i honestly think this is the only time he has tried really hard to sell, i think all the other times he was looking for money and still trying to hold onto his toy as you so wonderfully put it.

But ok, suddenly he wants to sell, right at the time the world is gripped by a massive credit crunch, maybe its good timing on HIS part.

I dnt want him anymore, hes lied to us too many times and hes skint, hes off no use to OUR football club anymore, thanks for your work Bill, you tried your best, but can you please do 1 now. It doesnt mean im not thankful for the work he tried to do, but its not his fault we cant be sold at the moment.

You're better than all this KenWRONG business, its a bad excuse for people to get angry at someone as a diversion for their insignifigant little lives.

I will mess you up like a snitch in a dark alley and i wont bring KY.

Well i want to progress, thats all i'm saying.

That's a hell of a list. He's [Poor language removed] up on a grand scale and lied to us all. I agree with your sentiment, though, that's what happens when someone is out of their league. Would that others were so open minded in their defence of Bill.

Correct me if im worng but the season aint over, nicely poised as we have been in recent seasons, whose to say the investment in the summer wasnt well placed, we havnt seen Jacobson, Castillo is another who could come through, Fellini is simply the biggest talent we've seen in goodison in years bar no one and a youth team full of emerging talent bursting into the first team.

Its a little early to say we have gone backwards.

But hey it was those aliens, i read it in the paper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back