Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Deal Of The Decade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong i dont think Moyes has allowed his to release some of his potential yet while he learns the game, some of his searching passing in the derby was better then Fernades's and at times he actually found his own players.

Think logicly, why didnt Moyes bid 15 mill for Fernandes in the summer, Valencia would have bit there hand of.

Simple fact is he knows and rates Fellini as better as do I.

I thought you were all joking about Fernandes being the best player in the world, he couldnt get into the team ffs.

In fact i remember myself and Tx on here getting dogs abuse at being happy he came back on loan, Fernandes was ok, could be a pienaaresqe player, certainly no Fellini.

How you can even think that Fellaini even possesses enough ability to even compare with Manny is unbelievable.

So far Fellaini just looks decent, nothing special. Nothing even to suggest he's going to be as good as Fernandes.

Fernandes is [Poor language removed] superb, a fantastic player.

Wrong i dont think Moyes has allowed his to release some of his potential yet while he learns the game, some of his searching passing in the derby was better then Fernades's and at times he actually found his own players.

Think logicly, why didnt Moyes bid 15 mill for Fernandes in the summer, Valencia would have bit there hand of.

Simple fact is he knows and rates Fellini as better as do I.

I thought you were all joking about Fernandes being the best player in the world, he couldnt get into the team ffs.

In fact i remember myself and Tx on here getting dogs abuse at being happy he came back on loan (that thread actually counld make for some intresting reading. Fernades was ok he at best would be a Pienaaresq player but no where neare fellini.

Wow......

Great shout my Irish counterpart!!

unzips neiler's fly***

spits**

How you can even think that Fellaini even possesses enough ability to even compare with Manny is unbelievable.

So far Fellaini just looks decent, nothing special. Nothing even to suggest he's going to be as good as Fernandes.

He's so boss he had one good game for the second half of last season for us.

Are you serious mate he couldnt get in the team, why didnt we bid 15mill for him, Valencia would have bitten our habds off! :lol:

Fellini is by far the more immense player, no way Fernandes would have got near our team at 20 in a 4-4-2, for that matter he didnt get anywhere near our team anyway. I like him is a player but lets not get trippy on acid!

Yet, i dont rate Rooney hugely, i idid when he was with us but not the player i thought he would be. I think Maurone could be something very special and new that we havnt seen in Goodison for years, the context and standard of some of his play, positioning and running has the hallmarks and potentil of becoming a world class let me repat world class central midfeilder.

Big statements but i stand by them.

Rooney's still very good though. He's a second striker at the end of the day and he gets 20 goals a season aswell as alot of assists. If we was in our team he'd be our best player.

Fellaini could be very good if he keeps progressing, mainly because of his sheer size and aerial ability. Is he going to be world class? I doubt it to be honest. He just doesn't have the all round game to get to that level in my opinion. If he did he'd probably be at a better club than Everton.

I feel the same about Fernandes though, I think he will also be a very good midfielder but I have my doubts whether he will ever be world class. The same goes for Fellaini.

Are you serious mate he couldnt get in the team, why didnt we bid 15mill for him, Valencia would have bitten our habds off! :lol:

Fellini is by far the more immense player, no way Fernandes would have got near our team at 20 in a 4-4-2, for that matter he didnt get anywhere near our team anyway. I like him is a player but lets not get trippy on acid!

He was competing in the Champions League at 19, he got to the semi final with Benfica and was superb.

His time here was interruped by injuries, he didn't get a run of games in our team. When he did in his first spell he gave us a new dimension.

Fellaini is different, he's been given a run of games consistently.

Why is Fellaini better then Fernandes, you haven't given your reasons yet?

He was competing in the Champions League at 19, he got to the semi final with Benfica and was superb.

His time here was interruped by injuries, he didn't get a run of games in our team. When he did in his first spell he gave us a new dimension.

Fellaini is different, he's been given a run of games consistently.

I dont buy the whole fitness injuries thing not for half a season anyway, am i the only one that remembers him giving the ball away with most of his passing or looseing posession in midfeild.

He was ok but he wasnt mega.

Mourone qualified for the CL at 19 and would have played at 20 if he hadnt moved to a superior club.

Fernades never moved for 15 million wonder why that is maybe the same reason hes not here. Lie i say i liked him, and remember being one of the few that did. But theres a reason hes not here plain and simple Moyes didnt bid 15 mill for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back