2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he’s been able to get it all off his chest, must have been such a burden and explains the alarming fall from Grace he has endured throughout his career.

I would love to see the lad fully recover and get over his demons and fully rediscover his previous form from a few years ago, even if it’s not with Everton.

He’s at the right club to support him, not sure spurs and Levy did very much to help.

All the best Dele.

It’s such a sad situation when people are still talking about the money when this young man clearly has had the most horrendous start to his life. Overcoming trauma especially childhood trauma impacts us in ways that dealing with the most menial tasks can become overbearing let alone a young lad that came into the spotlight with the world seemingly at his feet. The burden on a person not in the public eye is very difficult but when you are constantly scrutinized by fans and the media it must be intolerable.
I wish this young man all the best and hope he has the full support of the club and fans. There will be a long journey ahead and I hope he can get eventually feel some normality because sometimes that’s the best most can hope for when you’ve gone through so much 💙

Spurs have already forfeited the £10 million because we simply aren’t going to play him 7 more times. That’s the point.

A restructure of the deal is in the interest of all parties.

Nice theory. You're ignoring the fact that Spurs gave him to us for free in the first place though, I suspect that Daniel Levy will think he's already done enough to try to give Dele Alli a chance to resurrect his career at minimal cost to Everton.

Dele Alli deserves all the help and support that can be given to assist him as he moves through this.

Great that he has felt comfortable enough to disclose what happened and hopefully this is the start of a process that helps him heal and get on a firmer footing.

At 6 you should be shielded from harm, not preyed upon. I hope he's supported by those around him and I wish him the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.