2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's numerous photos and reports of him completely blacked out in various places. There was also a news story on an unnamed England player addicted to sleeping pills, who my spurs mates have always maintained was well known to be him at spurs.
That was Grealish not Deli, the 3 months off last year with splin shints was the cover while he had day to day rehab at a centre in Solihul.

Grealish was the Feb 21, someone put pics on a Midland Banter page of him arriving at the clinic in an Uber.
Maybe the pics of dele blacked out everywhere made them put 2 and 2 together. Regardless, it's just speculation and if he does have issues I hope he sorts them soon.

Yes it was sleeping pills taken with booze. Another player on loan at Villa same time allegedly had problems so Villa just dropped him as they refused to sort him out and said it was up to his own club to fund it.

given how big that problem is in US sport, it must be much bigger here than is widely known

We don't really know what's happening behind the scenes and more so in his mind, but that video with José was very telling for me.

He didn't come across as someone who wasn't bothered and was simply making the money; money doesn't make people happy and can cover up deep sadness.

I have a feeling the latter could be him.
He looks broken in that video. Not the egotistical waster that he's being accused of being by some.

Just seen a video of him where his nails are painted. Mental health problems.
1660801679318.jpeg

I get goose bumps whenever I see a man has his nail varnished.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.