2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s only one poster coming into the thread and taking the loan stuff seriously……

It is all over the forum and people actually believe it. It hurts the brain seeing it constantly repeated when people are trying to have a serious discussion about the fact signing him to a contract extension will cost millions and millions of pounds

Think he’s on the same type of loan as dele alli

Would deffo take him on loan from Brentford as long as we've freed up the finances by terminating Dele Alli's loan from Spurs.

Dele was in fact on loan. I agree with Joey. We should all be like Joey.

maybe we can just get him on loan?

Similar to the Dele Alli deal we had with spurs...

Maybe we should re-sign Dele?

Or can we get his loan extended?

The 103 million is going to replace the dele loan gag isn’t it ?

All I know is thank god for this PSR work around as we’ve needed a trope to replace the Dele loan one lately, and the constant asking for an explanation seems to fit perfectly 🤣
I look forward to the fume developing.

Should have taken Dele. Fresh and I believe his loan has finished so available ;)

What would make it funnier is if we used it for dele when he signs another loan.

Did he not play when he was on loan in Turkey? Genuine question as I thought he did play for them.

He played 13 times (in 6 months) and scored twice before he was excluded from their squad and then later sent back to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back