2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to know. My only concern is Everton Football Club

This institution that we are all a part of has been taken advantage of, maltreated and had it's money wasted for years

I only want to make sure that ceases. We're a business and a football club, not a charity

Wouldn't surprise me if Dele is waiting to see wherever Pochettino ends up next. Obviously, this idea backfires dramatically if the latter ends up at a national team.

2 years? I know he had injury problems but was he actually out for that long in one go?
7 games one season. Knee went. Out for 5-6 months. Came back and knee went again in the first game - missed the rest of that season, the whole of the next, and the start of the one after too. Played 10 games leading up to the World Cup.

2 years? I know he had injury problems but was he actually out for that long in one go?

Dont get me wrong i am by no means comparing the two 😂😂😂

The best player ive ever seen and dele ali…

But just wanted to prove a point

People need to know. My only concern is Everton Football Club

This institution that we are all a part of has been taken advantage of, maltreated and had it's money wasted for years

I only want to make sure that ceases. We're a business and a football club, not a charity
It’s money? Thought it was our money?

It is all over the forum and people actually believe it. It hurts the brain seeing it constantly repeated when people are trying to have a serious discussion about the fact signing him to a contract extension will cost millions and millions of pounds
Every single one of those comments was a joke that other than you, no one believes is serious 😂

Dont get me wrong i am by no means comparing the two 😂😂😂

The best player ive ever seen and dele ali…

But just wanted to prove a point

I thought his injuries were on-off for that time, like he kept coming back and then being out again. Dele Alli hasn’t kicked an actual football for 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back