2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
To stop this getting out of hand I propose we drop the word loan when discussing the Dele Ali “deal” other options include :
Lend
Lendz
Strap
Tick
Never never

The expensive bit would be his wages over his contract term plus his agents fees. Again none of us know what these might be. He could be really cheap in those terms, nobody knows. Big contract = high risk, low wages (such as pay as you play) = lower risk. And this is all dependent on whether he signs or not. Which is unlikely but that’s just my opinion.

The expensive bit is the fee we would have to pay to Spurs as well

For a lawyer who spends his days reading and writing contracts he seems to have a lot of time on his hands

I make the time to do what I want.

Stop giving out giant contracts to players who haven't remotely earned them. If Dele comes good somewhere else I can live with that. The odds are not in favor of it happening.

H-E.gif

Damo bruh you chat bubbles about Naismith who was a horrific player who played us for about 15 years ago.

Dele Alli has something to offer this football club, if he can get fit.

A nominal fee is just the cost of doing business.

If he signs, it is what it is, if he doesnt, oh well.
Ok, so Davek 2.0 now. Gotcha..

If Naismith was playing for us this year he probably would have gotten double digits.

It is all over the forum and people actually believe it. It hurts the brain seeing it constantly repeated when people are trying to have a serious discussion about the fact signing him to a contract extension will cost millions and millions of pounds

Do you think many others don’t find it funny…

Or do you think you’re aloan on this?

If Naismith was playing for us this year he probably would have gotten double digits.
He would have picked up a lot of scraps off set pieces. Naismith's technical ability was crap but he really knew where the right spot was for him to get to. No one's done that very well since he left.

Anyway Dele is exactly the kind of player Everton needs to stop signing.

Why can't we set up a company called "Free Transfer" and then just loan him from that ?

Then next year for PSR, we can sell Free Transfer for loads of money to ourselves

Wouldn’t that infringe on third party ownership though? I could be very wrong but The entity he had a contract with would have to be a registered football club with an FA playing in some sort of league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back