2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

They won't offer him new contract.
Signing him (2.5 year deal 😂) was one of the stupidest things we've ever done.
He was finished 5 years ago.
Everyone knew apart from the morons we had in charge.

No mate. It's been fact checked that we pay £10mill to spurs if he plays a couple more games.
sky sports reporting we would have to pay spurs a % if we sold him on apparently. Didn't see anything about the appearance clause.

I have no idea whether this is a good idea or not. There is a player in there but he has to want to play, want to succeed and there hasn't been any sign of that in him for a while. And that's not just at Everton, that was a Spurs towards the end too.

If Dyche is driving this, that says a lot. I don't think he'd keep him around if he didn't believe he couldn't get fit, play and have an impact. If that's not the case, if it's a deal of convenience because money is tight and numbers are short, or some sentimental gesture given his struggles, it'll be doomed to fail.

but just imagine he rediscovers even half of what he was at his peak? I'm seriously torn because that talent doesn't just vanish, and he's 28. But it's all down to Dele. He's the only one that can get that back. Not Dyche, not the club. And have we heard anything from him to suggest he wants that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back