2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a big risk / reward, we either get a high quality player like he used to be or we get a washed up player for a year. It'll be a one year deal on minimal wages, and if we don't count the money we've already spent on the lad, I think it's worth the risk personally. We know now he was battling drug addiction and had mental issues, but now that he's seemingly recovered from that, lets see what he can bring to the table, he could be a game changer for us even if he reaches 50% of what he had at Tottenham.

You know nothing about it. Stop acting as if you do and whether it’s a good deal or not for us.

The reports are all about a sell on fee. That’s positive for everyone.
Err excuse me mate, you are talking to one of he planets foremost nuclear physicists, financial expert, legal expert, ffp expert, fantasist, stalkers on the planet.

Given his age, think the likely scenario is we will just let his contract run out and we will never sell for a fee therefore owe nothing to spurs. Still a big risk given his injuries and also depends what wages he will be on.

Ah so it is all just an act and you don’t know anything. Thanks for confirming

You used the word. I merely reflected it in my response. Seeming as you think you can tell me what opinions I can have

I don't want him at the club

You know nothing about it. Stop acting as if you do and whether it’s a good deal or not for us.

The reports are all about a sell on fee. That’s positive for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back