2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you’re potentially getting a very good player at 27 on the cheap, I appreciate there’s a lot of ifs and buts
Mate seriously the lad is done, his career was one that peaked very early and his past problems plus if we are all honest his lifestyle has curtailed him, regrettably. I would love nothing better than seeing the dele Ali of spurs, but I dont think that is ever going to happen. Let's not forget he was ran out of the Turkish league.

shame you couldn’t give a straight answer about thelwell and Dyche. Who are making a footballing decision and clearly want him.

I think it is a mistake, one in a long line including Bill Kenwright wasting £12 million in wages bringing him to the club in the first place. Plus there will be additional costs now too

Assumption. Looks like it will be a sell on fee which would suggest it has worked out and we have been able to get money for him.

As that athletic article says, they were due a lump sum if he agreed a new deal. (Which I’m surprised by as you were adamant about it) Which we have clearly negotiated out of.

Also stated that they would have been due £10m if he made 20 apps under the original deal but that didn’t happen as his contract expired.

It says "revised payment structure".

If it were a "sell on agreement" as in no payments, they would say that.

So it's going to involve payments/fees from Everton.

Also it didn't happen as he didn't play 20 games (the contract did not expire). Now they've renegotiated it so the transfer agreement contract has been amended. It appears.

Mate seriously the lad is done, his career was one that peaked very early and his past problems plus if we are all honest his lifestyle has curtailed him, regrettably. I would love nothing better than seeing the dele Ali of spurs, but I dont think that is ever going to happen. Let's not forget he was ran out of the Turkish league.
Even if we get 50% of the Spurs Ali, he still better than what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back