2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this potentially effects Ndiaye playing in his best position it’s a firm no from me.

I get we need a squad, but Dele’s best position imo is the same as Ndiaye.

Could stifle any progress for Ndiaye if he’s then shifted to a wing

Competition is never a bad thing.

Agreed.

But I’m not a fan of square pegs in round holes, and the idea that Dele starts in that position meaning Ndiaye moves to an unfavourable position isn’t for me.

And I’d wager Dyche would do that & favour Dele in that position (if he returns to form of course)

Because it is going to cost Everton millions of pounds for a player that has only played 13 games for Everton in 2.5 years

I would say that is grounds for concern.
Spot on mate, but I'm sensing some on here just like to be edgy and think they are winding people up, i never understood how you wind people up that you can't see.

Excellent work by the club.

If Dyche and Thelwell think he has something to offer the team, then it is clearly a footballing decision. As neither are sentimental about our club.

Spurs aren’t stupid, only way they get money is to negotiate. Revised payment potentially being a sell on fee means if he does well, everyone does well.

Spot on mate, but I'm sensing some on here just like to be edgy and think they are winding people up, i never understood how you wind people up that you can't see.

I'm just saying it as it is mate. I have in this thread all along. Not trying to wind anyone up in the Everton forum. I have huge concerns about this

I know what our fanbase can be like. There will be some that literally claim this Dele Alli deal cost Everton nothing. That it was "free". It's not. It is going to cost millions of pounds

I say this because it reminds me of the Denise Barrett Baxendale "fixed the stadium costs" claims. Some of our fans just believe things. Look at the mess that got us into.

If this potentially effects Ndiaye playing in his best position it’s a firm no from me.

I get we need a squad, but Dele’s best position imo is the same as Ndiaye.

Could stifle any progress for Ndiaye if he’s then shifted to a wing
You are forgetting about Doucoure who has been playing there. Even if we don’t sign Dele, based off results without Doucoure, I’d be surprised if he gets dropped. I half picture N’diaye playing as a bit of of “inside winger” rather than having Harrison out wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back