2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we have to pay Spurs anything if he re-signed as a free agent?

Surely that would be an unfair restriction on him seeking employment.

I also don’t particularly want him back.

Joking apart, maybe just get him in on a loan deal.

I hope he scores 2 in the first half of the Derby, turns up the park end and pulls a middle finger to all the Everton Da’s whilst laughing his head off and then proceeds to score 3 own goals as a massive F U to the haters

I look forward to seeing that

Actually happen

Rather than it happen in people's fantasies on here due to their wishful thinking

Because until it happens it means nothing 🤷‍♂️

Spurs have saved probably north of £12 mill in wages over the past 2.5 years on a player who was not fit, either emotionally or physically to play in the prem. We, on the other hand, have taken on that burden and got very little return on it.

Unfortunately you are correct

We are also seeing the usual dooey eyed, overly sentimental, emotional dross on this very thread. Saying how he will score 2 in the Derby etc

He's not played at the top level since 2018. Top level performances that win Premier League games against our European rivals

Yet people are getting lost in fantasy thinking it'll be like Roy of the Rovers 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately you are correct

We are also seeing the usual dooey eyed, overly sentimental, emotional dross on this very thread. Saying how he will score 2 in the Derby etc

He's not played at the top level since 2018. Top level performances that win Premier League games against our European rivals

Yet people are getting lost in fantasy thinking it'll be like Roy of the Rovers 🤷‍♂️
You have no magic in your soul .
Football is all about dreams
Some of us dream of Dele returning to his prime for us .
Others dream about becoming chairman of the board .
( I think the Dele one has the better chance of being realised)

You know, you really are quite bonkers at times :D

Don't care. I'm saying it as it is.

I want us winning games in all the major phases of the season

I'm not getting lost in the fantasy of Dele scoring 2 in the Derby when he's not played for 18 months 🤷‍♂️

Anything other than a target of winning trophies and lots of games this coming season isn't good enough. We should be fighting on every front to break the trophy drought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back