2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him on a 5 year contract, will the £20m be spread out over the length of the new contract, or based upon the length of his loan period? Then, does that or does that not include when we sub-let him to Turkey.

No wonder these agents get paid so much, my heads burning.

Not sure Spurs did us over big time.. they haven’t received a penny YET have they? They may well do in future if we re-sign him.

The Richarlison transfer fee was where they took advantage of us doing ourselves over big time by having to make a big sale quickly to appease the PSR gods.
Spurs have saved probably north of £12 mill in wages over the past 2.5 years on a player who was not fit, either emotionally or physically to play in the prem. We, on the other hand, have taken on that burden and got very little return on it.

My thoughts are nobody knows what deal we've made with spurs and nobody knows what wages dele is after. One thing we do know is he was one of the best in world at what he does only a few years ago until his well publicised problems. Another thing we know is that dyche doesn't do emotion as far as re-signing him and one thing i would rely on is if he doesn't do what dyche wants in training he's getting nowhere near a new contract. There are people better positioned to make the judgement on dele's "fitness" and if they deem him fit enough then given the things he could do for this team they will likely sign him if not then we've done our best for him and its goodbye.

My thoughts are nobody knows what deal we've made with spurs and nobody knows what wages dele is after. One thing we do know is he was one of the best in world at what he does only a few years ago until his well publicised problems. Another thing we know is that dyche doesn't do emotion as far as re-signing him and one thing i would rely on is if he doesn't do what dyche wants in training he's getting nowhere near a new contract. There are people better positioned to make the judgement on dele's "fitness" and if they deem him fit enough then given the things he could do for this team they will likely sign him if not then we've done our best for him and its goodbye.
A few years ago??? Over half a decade ago...

Get shut of him, and close this thread forever please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back