2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos he already has a deal in place at Everton.

Why are ALL these players unemployed?

Wrong.

He doesn’t have a deal in place at Everton, he is unemployed.

The reason why all those players are unemployed is because they are the raggy dolls of the footballing world.

I agree that some desperado or media oriented outfit will take a chance on him come deadline day, but it won’t be Everton.

He doesn’t have a deal in place at Everton, he is unemployed.

The reason why all those players are unemployed is because they are the raggy dolls of the footballing world.

I agree that some desperado or media oriented outfit will take a chance on him come deadline day, but it won’t be Everton.
He has a deal in place at Everton, he just needs to "prove" his fitness over the next few days/weeks and he will sign it.

I can wait for this to happen.

He has a deal in place at Everton, he just needs to "prove" his fitness over the next few days/weeks and he will sign it.

I can wait for this to happen.

That ‘deal’ is such a blag load of nonsense.

He’s had years to prove his fitness and he’s spent half of that time in rehab because he’s addicted to benzos and toking on balloons.

It would be an even worse signing than Gazza if we were to re-sign Dele, and I don’t think we are going to be stupid enough to do that.

I genuinely wish him all the best, and I’m glad that he’s got enough media pull to make a fortune outside of football, but I don’t see any PL side taking him on.

That ‘deal’ is such a blag load of nonsense.

He’s had years to prove his fitness and he’s spent half of that time in rehab because he’s addicted to benzos and toking on balloons.

It would be an even worse signing than Gazza if we were to re-sign Dele, and I don’t think we are going to be stupid enough to do that.

I genuinely wish him all the best, and I’m glad that he’s got enough media pull to make a fortune outside of football, but I don’t see any PL side taking him on.
I think its a silly move.

But then I have no idea of his current "wellness", Dyche and KT have more information than us and they seem to think its worth doing.

As ive said, I would be shocked if he survives this preseason without breaking down, so I do think theres a very good chance it doesnt happen, but if he stays "fit", I think we sign him up before August 17th.

No, cos hes signing for Everton.

But if the Everton deal collapses, there is interest elsewhere.

You really think Everton is the only stupid club in the world?

No. Although I think we rank very highly in the "STUPID LEAGUE" table

Our stupid league position took a big hit when Kenwright went but still on there.

I've said to you many times. I worry about this deal being cost effective or good for Everton

Absolutely true on the first point, pandering to lampard with a weak board.

I didn't say its about handling the situation with empathy, there are of course oher factors to be considered, I said we did handle it with empathy and continue to do so and I am proud of that. The signing was a failure ultimately.

What due diligence do you expect? An investigation into potential abuse of the individual as a child?

Anyone watching Netflix or Amazon could have told you there was some issue. From the Mourinho meeting with him

Inquires around could have found out more information

I'm convinced he was signed to shut us all up over the Richarlison sale and to give Bill Kenwright positive PR. The serial blagger that he was.

Spurs did us over big time.

If anything was flagged it could have been used to negotiate down fees and his wages.

People complain when we don't have money to spend. It helps when you look after the money you have!

I suspect they’ve allowed us to reset the appearances back to the original 20 to trigger the first clause, but no way do I think Levy has compromised on the actual figures.
Why, exactly?

He was absolutely guaranteed to get a grand total of £0 as things stood.

Every £1 he gives himself a chance to actually get over and above that is a win for him.

I think its a silly move.

But then I have no idea of his current "wellness", Dyche and KT have more information than us and they seem to think its worth doing.

As ive said, I would be shocked if he survives this preseason without breaking down, so I do think theres a very good chance it doesnt happen, but if he stays "fit", I think we sign him up before August 17th.

I would like to think that it’s more a case of Everton and Dyche being understanding with regards to mental health.

Some players have the aptitude to train on their own whilst they wait for deadline day, but Dele does not! If you give Dele 12 weeks off, there’s a significant chance that it really harms his mental health and he scuppers the chance of getting a new contract anywhere else.

It’s just like Lingard being allowed to train at West Ham last summer, before he secured his move to FC Seoul in South Korea.

I would like to think that it’s more a case of Everton and Dyche being understanding with regards to mental health.

The likes of Andre Gomes probably has the aptitude to train on his own whilst he waits for deadline day, but Dele doesn’t! If you give Dele 12 weeks off, there’s a significant chance that it really harms his mental health and he scuppers the chance of getting a new contract anywhere else.

It’s just like Lingard being allowed to train at West Ham last summer, before he secured his move to FC Seoul in South Korea.
For me its about the chatter, theres too much around Dele and the Spurs "deal" for me.

Im not gonna say he will defo sign, as I explained above, but I think we are very much looking into it.

Anyone watching Netflix or Amazon could have told you there was some issue. From the Mourinho meeting with him

Inquires around could have found out more information

I'm convinced he was signed to shut us all up over the Richarlison sale and to give Bill Kenwright positive PR. The serial blagger that he was.

Spurs did us over big time.

If anything was flagged it could have been used to negotiate down fees and his wages.

People complain when we don't have money to spend. It helps when you look after the money you have!
Not sure Spurs did us over big time.. they haven’t received a penny YET have they? They may well do in future if we re-sign him.

The Richarlison transfer fee was where they took advantage of us doing ourselves over big time by having to make a big sale quickly to appease the PSR gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back