2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need bodies on the cheap.
I can do one for you. How does fifty quid sound?

De.webp

The assessment has already been completed. His contract has run out and he hasn’t been offered a new one.
Pointless trying to renegotiate terms with Spurs then, if we do not intend to offer him a new one. We must be looking at whether offering a new contract is viable.

Pointless trying to renegotiate terms with Spurs then, if we do not intend to offer him a new one. We must be looking at whether offering a new contract is viable.

This contract renegotiation with Spurs is blag nonsense imo.

Nobody else in world football needs to negotiate with Spurs to get him on a free, and yet where are they?

The fella’s gona end up on Love Island or something, his days of being a top footballer are gone.

Nobody else in world football needs to negotiate with Spurs to get him on a free, and yet where are they?

The fella’s gona end up on Love Island or something, his days of being a top footballer are gone.
You’re going to be fuming in a couple of weeks when he’s signs with us again.

It seems to be an elaborate needless blag then if multiple separate news sources are reporting the renegotiation and there are images this morning of him with the party to go on the pre season trip to Ireland. He doesn’t need to do that if all he is doing is getting fit.

It seems to be an elaborate needless blag then if multiple separate news sources are reporting the renegotiation and there are images this morning of him with the party to go on the pre season trip to Ireland. He doesn’t need to do that if all he is doing is getting fit.

Dele is fortunate in that his name still generates clicks, pretty big clicks for some reason. The tabloids continue to go wild about him!

In the world of media, Dele remains of interest. In the world of football, interest in Dele is seriously waning, which is why he is currently unemployed despite being available on a free transfer.

Where is all the interest from the rest of the footballing world?

Dele is fortunate in that his name still generates clicks, pretty big clicks for some reason. The tabloids continue to go wild about him!

In the world of media, Dele remains of interest. In the world of football, interest in Dele is seriously waning, which is why he is currently unemployed despite being available on a free transfer.

Where is all the interest from the rest of the footballing world?
Who says he doesn't have interest elsewhere?

First we have to see if the manager wants to sign the player. The potential cost involved including what may need to be paid to Spurs is a factor in that decision.

There clearly is some interest as his involvement so far has gone well beyond helping the player to get fit. However, feeling confident that the player can contribute to the team next season is another higher level again.
If there is a contract I could see something like a one year deal with the club having an option for another year or even two.

Second, it depends on what ambition Dele has. He could probably make more money in the US or the Middle East but that is admitting he is never going to get back to being a top class player. How determined is he to get back ?
Everton and Sean Dyche I think have been fair with the player and my hope is he understands and appreciates this. I think he may do.

However, I think any talk of a contract being signed will not happen until the player is fully fit.

Well, that’s what I’m asking?

Where is all the interest in acquiring Dele Alli on a free transfer?

Why is he currently unemployed?
Cos he already has a deal in place at Everton.

Why are ALL these players unemployed?

Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back