Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Alcaraz is available i'd actually put him at centre back, and Jags at RB. Only issue would be Alcaraz' (lack of) pace against Sturridge and Suarez

This will (weather dependant) be the first derby I've missed in god knows how long. I'll be driving to Dallas and back (from Houston) - 3 meetings all throughout the game!! Devastated!

Although, we are forecast - according to the iPhone - snow on Tuesday!! If it does snow then I'll be staying in Houston and watching it.

Pray for snow

This will (weather dependant) be the first derby I've missed in god knows how long. I'll be driving to Dallas and back (from Houston) - 3 meetings all throughout the game!! Devastated!

Although, we are forecast - according to the iPhone - snow on Tuesday!! If it does snow then I'll be staying in Houston and watching it.

Pray for snow

Come on slacker. Screw the man. I'm taking the day off and starting my boozing early. Then watching at two and celebrating afterwards. If we win id watch espn bc I've got court side tickets for the Iowa/mich st game later that night and may just make a scene.
COYB

The midfield bite and shield of Barry and McCarthy gives me confidence nowadays against Oslo FC. Plus Lukaku will terrorise their fake hard men centre halves. Plus Mirrallas looks up for this.

Only negatives, Osman and refereeing decisions.

We need Lukaka using his bullish strength against there CBs and to be totally fired up. I have been disappointed in Lukaku recently and don't think he has been using his strength

Just watched the highlights of the 3-3 again.

I really can't be doing with derbies. Especially at Anfield.

On the night I'll probably be praying for a 0-0 from the moment it kicks off ffs. That's not a show of respect for them, I just can't be arsed losing this game. Think I'm going to have to get leathered before it.

Had enough of the negativity.

Don't care how many players we've got injured. We're still more than a match.

jr231113derby-19-6336310.jpg

zp_PA-18286887_4403.jpg

We need a bit of luck and a strong ref for this game,no matter what we think its a derby match and Stvieeeee me lar will
be well up for this,we will/should easily win the midfield battle but need to create chances but i have a feeling the ref is
going to decide this match

We need a bit of luck and a strong ref for this game,no matter what we think its a derby match and Stvieeeee me lar will
be well up for this,we will/should easily win the midfield battle but need to create chances but i have a feeling the ref is
going to decide this match

Do we know who the ref is yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back