Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had enough of the negativity.

Don't care how many players we've got injured. We're still more than a match.

jr231113derby-19-6336310.jpg

zp_PA-18286887_4403.jpg

Absolutely love the SCENES in the back of the lukaku picture. Reminds me of when beckford scored at anfield

Liverpools game against Aston Villa just showed how a team with pace can tear them apart. Personally - i'd put Mirallas upfront and central.

Howard

Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

McGeady - Barry - McCarthy - Pienaar

Mirallas - Lukaku

Quite happy for Stones to play for Coleman if not fit.

Obviously like everyone I'm hoping to see any of Seamus, Ross, Gerry and Peanuts back for this but with our luck this season I'm not gonna hold my breath and instead hope that we don't pick up anymore injuries in training. So with that said I reckon we're looking at a line up something like......

GK - Howard
RB - Stones
LB - Baines
CB - Jags
CB - Distin
DM - Mcarthy
DM - Barry
AMC - Osman
AML - Mirallas
AMR - Mcgeady
ST - Lukaku

Maybe a straight swap Naismith for Mcgeady, or Naismith for Osman. Interestingly even though we've been hit hard with injuries particularly in the AM positions the players we do have available are still fairly adaptable/interchangeable.

I'm betting on super Kev having the game of his life.

Obviously like everyone I'm hoping to see any of Seamus, Ross, Gerry and Peanuts back for this but with our luck this season I'm not gonna hold my breath and instead hope that we don't pick up anymore injuries in training. So with that said I reckon we're looking at a line up something like......

GK - Howard
RB - Stones
LB - Baines
CB - Jags
CB - Distin
DM - Mcarthy
DM - Barry
AMC - Osman
AML - Mirallas
AMR - Mcgeady
ST - Lukaku

Maybe a straight swap Naismith for Mcgeady, or Naismith for Osman. Interestingly even though we've been hit hard with injuries particularly in the AM positions the players we do have available are still fairly adaptable/interchangeable.

I'm betting on super Kev having the game of his life.

'' Peanuts'' ffs

Its our turn Tuesday.....no matter what the result is go out there Blues and make us more proud of you than we already are.....NO FEAR !! 2-1 us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back