Derby build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He loves it mate, we go right at these, no hibbert at rb, no osman at am, pure football and running everywhere, that old fraud in his quaterback role will be getting sacked by ross
Given how ropey their defence looks, just attacking nonstop may reap rewards. You are quite a progressive attack minded manager though, im very worried about Stones at RB getting caught out.

I remember the time when the story broke that Arteta was gonna miss the derby, on the eve of it happening, and Castillo was gonna start, everyone going into meltdown as a result :lol:

Now, it's the opposite, everyone is pyarr happy that Barkley, Pienaar, Alcaraz, Jagielka, Distin could all be back, imagine the scenes if Deulofeu and Coleman were playing, the whole of anfield would be soaked in Jizz (<<<Cracking analogy by me there)

What I want to see is the Blues go in there, do the business, bag the 3 points and off home no big deal.

They have need to mug refs for soft pennos to live with the like of Stoke. They are no big deal.

What I want to see is the Blues go in there, do the business, bag the 3 points and off home no big deal.

They have need to mug refs for soft pennos to live with the like of Stoke. They are no big deal.
*deletes memory of Everton's visit to the Britania*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back