Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Not sure where to post this but I have just been told that a very good friend of myself and my wife has had a massive cardiac arrest and has died. He was 36 years old and his daughter is 3 in 2 weeks. I am absolutely devastated. One of the nicest, kindest souls you could ever wish to meet. All so sudden and such a young age too. I cannot find the words for his partner and little girl. Life is so precious, we should cherish each day.

Not sure where to post this but I have just been told that a very good friend of myself and my wife has had a massive cardiac arrest and has died. He was 36 years old and his daughter is 3 in 2 weeks. I am absolutely devastated. One of the nicest, kindest souls you could ever wish to meet. All so sudden and such a young age too. I cannot find the words for his partner and little girl. Life is so precious, we should cherish each day.
That sucks. Sorry to read that.

That's terrible mate, sorry to hear this.

Carpe Diem ........

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back