Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

My prayers have always been with you my beloved fellow blues. Now I ask for your prayers to give strength to the Tallywacker household in what is a most distressing time.

I feel the pain of loss, of hopelessness and of despair. But then I feel the joy of love, of hope and friendship.
The passing of someone so close feels so horribly raw, someone taken so young when they had so much to give seems unfair.

I would like to write more but it is a struggle at the moment, please forgive me.

God bless you all and Merry Christmas.

My prayers have always been with you my beloved fellow blues. Now I ask for your prayers to give strength to the Tallywacker household in what is a most distressing time.

I feel the pain of loss, of hopelessness and of despair. But then I feel the joy of love, of hope and friendship.
The passing of someone so close feels so horribly raw, someone taken so young when they had so much to give seems unfair.

I would like to write more but it is a struggle at the moment, please forgive me.

Lord in your mercy hear our prayers.

Godspeed sir.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back