Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Had a 'hypnopompic hallucination' last night. Never had anything like it. Was in bed , woke up, saw a man few feet away (very detailed) , jumped out of bed and went to hit him. Nothing there.

Like i say never had anything like it so hopefully its just a 1 off. No idea why, mentally i'm as happy as i've been in a good while, no drugs or nothing. i managed to calm down instantly and google wtf just happened, which sort of set my mind at ease. Mad though.

I had something like that happen to me not so long ago mate. Was completely mad, never had anything like it before or after.

Had a 'hypnopompic hallucination' last night. Never had anything like it. Was in bed , woke up, saw a man few feet away (very detailed) , jumped out of bed and went to hit him. Nothing there.

Like i say never had anything like it so hopefully its just a 1 off. No idea why, mentally i'm as happy as i've been in a good while, no drugs or nothing. i managed to calm down instantly and google wtf just happened, which sort of set my mind at ease. Mad though.
I had something like that happen to me not so long ago mate. Was completely mad, never had anything like it before or after.

Hi not sure. If you seen the programme on ITV this week, there was a girl,who,appeared to be having the same type of scenario - maybe worth watching it

Advice worth considering, knowing the source of it. Good to see you back and active as well mate.

It has been a long, hard road...but things are looking up. I've stopped living in the past or worrying about the future and I've started living and making the decisions that will benefit me and my daughter. I'm planning holidays to places I've always wanted to see, I'm in the process of purchasing a house, I've got a new job and I'm not hung up on needing someone else in my life to provide me with a sense of worth...

It's an enormously rewarding and empowering way of being.

It has been a long, hard road...but things are looking up. I've stopped living in the past or worrying about the future and I've started living and making the decisions that will benefit me and my daughter. I'm planning holidays to places I've always wanted to see, I'm in the process of purchasing a house, I've got a new job and I'm not hung up on needing someone else in my life to provide me with a sense of worth...

Fantastic mate, that's great to hear. Congratulations.

OK.. I should've kept reading before posting in all the excitement! lol

Great reading that. A message and lesson for everyone. Good for you :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back