Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Homophobic abuse today. I'm not actually gay but jesus what a kin horrible day.
As a straight white Anglo Saxon, racial & homophobic abuse is something I have zero experience in. Having said that, I can only assume that it could put you in a new mindset when hearing about such things happening to those that are Gay. Not saying it's ok, just that the experience, as awful as it was, will give you some additional perspective.

Trying to see if there could ever be a silver lining, although I'll admit, it's a bit of a stretch.

Homophobic abuse today. I'm not actually gay but jesus what a kin horrible day.
(n) I've lost count of the times's I've been "accused" (as if I'd care anyway) of being a lesbian- mostly from men when I've made it clear I don't want to listen to their borish drunken crap (funny that). The best one recently was a guy "accusing" me (trying to get a reaction) so I asked him "why do you think that"- his mouth flapped like a goldfish for a bit until he came up with "cos you're wearing pink trainers" :Blink: Jog on lad!

My way of saying, any form of abuse, or attempted abuse or slur says more about the moron doling it out than anything else. Hope you didn't let it get to you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back