Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

care to elaborate?

It all stems from miscommunication and these two guys using negative. Negative connotations of being gay in the many jokes 'just teasing bs', asking me stupid questions to test me or find me out and just calling me gay boy. Not particular threats or insults just repetative and constant. Honestly I'm pretty terrible at dealing with idiots and quite.gullible. just can't believe I (still) have to deal with bullying at this age now.

It all stems from miscommunication and these two guys using negative. Negative connotations of being gay in the many jokes 'just teasing bs', asking me stupid questions to test me or find me out and just calling me gay boy. Not particular threats or insults just repetative and constant. Honestly. I'm pretty terrible at dealing with idiots just can't believe I have to deal with bullying at.this age now. Pathetic

Really mate it stems from the two of them being insecure and using you as a means of masking or hiding from their own issues, whatever that may be. My work place is fairly homophobic, not directed at anyone but just generally. Its sad that things are like that in 2016.

As @flippa said before it says more about the people bullying than it does about you.

Personally I'd fight fire with fire but thats just me i.e. - "Yeah you're right mate. In fact i'm just away to call this dude whose number was in the bogs to sort out a date for tonight" Then phone one of their phones.

It all stems from miscommunication and these two guys using negative. Negative connotations of being gay in the many jokes 'just teasing bs', asking me stupid questions to test me or find me out and just calling me gay boy. Not particular threats or insults just repetative and constant. Honestly I'm pretty terrible at dealing with idiots and quite.gullible. just can't believe I (still) have to deal with bullying at this age now.
I understand, been through it most of my life with being a bit of a loner, wearing a hearing aid and welsh, we were supposed to just laugh it off in those days but it did hurt and as you say still does at times these days.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back