Dogs

Should be allowed to keep Staffies etc?

• Yes

• No

• Pedigree, chum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just reading about an aggressive dog breed attacking a 3 year old girl in Kirkby.

Once again if you feel the need to have a big aggressive breed then perhaps it’s better to look inside at the raging insecurity eating you away that makes you need to over compensate with an animal like that.

We shouldn’t normalise bellend behaviour. Learn to love yourself, mate. That time and cost expensive shitting machine won’t address your acute vulnerability.

Start maniac threads on a football forum and fulfill your inner loneliness from there, dogs, neck tattoos, wolf from gladiators, give it all you've got....

She likes girls now which is cool but feel like she never really give me a shot.
got that exchange back to front.
Sam Fox (her of the quite incredible frontage and not totally convincing singing career) ended up not very happy with blokes either.

There's some ogres out there for sure.

All dogs are capable of attack. Even my laid back Lab has it in him. The amount of owners I see , who have not got control over there dogs is scarey. I let mine off the lead on the beach etc. , but if another dog is on it's lead , the lead goes on mine straight away. Luckily a pocket of dog biscuits is the bribe that works for mine.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back