Dominic Calvert Lewin for Beto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I don’t disagree but I didn’t think it was a ‘startling substitution’. As soon as DCL got stripped I was sure he’d replace Beto.

if you look at the changes in the round, DCL came on with Danjuma alongside. He also brought Garner on for Doucoure (which posters were calling for at half-time).

I can see the logic in the changes.
Would actually be more defensible if he used words other than 'details' though. The shape went from 6-3-1 to 4-4-2 to 4-3-1-2 and he could have just said, for attacking support or something. Him being evasive in some of the other post-match questions is not helping him.

Play them both up top and go prime Sutton and Shearer. SAS.. who dares wins..
We'd do better with Delboy and Rodney up top and Trigger and Boycie on the flanks and Marlene and Uncle Albert in midfield. And a back 4 of Grandad Raquel Cassandra and Roy Slater with Denzil in goal

We've got to play both pump ball up be horrible it's our only option we haven't got any ball players who can find a killer pass ,

Would actually be more defensible if he used words other than 'details' though. The shape went from 6-3-1 to 4-4-2 to 4-3-1-2 and he could have just said, for attacking support or something. Him being evasive in some of the other post-match questions is not helping him.
Hes a Bell End, pure and simple.

we showed nothing, he had a chance to make a difference in game that although Arsenal dominated, didnt do much, he let that opportunity slip by not adding Garner late on when should have been earlier, DCL with Beto for 10-15 too, should hvae given them something to think about but no, set us up to Not Lose and LOST

In the Bin you ginger knobhead, never good enough to be here at any point in his life.

SACK

Hes a Bell End, pure and simple.

we showed nothing, he had a chance to make a difference in game that although Arsenal dominated, didnt do much, he let that opportunity slip by not adding Garner late on when should have been earlier, DCL with Beto for 10-15 too, should hvae given them something to think about but no, set us up to Not Lose and LOST

In the Bin you ginger knobhead, never good enough to be here at any point in his life.

SACK
I get the sentiment but I don't think we should or can sack him for that performance, I think the next international break is the likeliest time when it becomes feasible. But here is the thing, even Dyche will have to change his tune if he becomes the Manager with the worst win record this season after 7-8 games. He can't keep saying these are good players and also say we lost on the details. Whatever be the case, we need a bounce by the time the Villa Cup game turns up and I prefer it to be a New Dyche Bounce. The 'details' have to be kin' perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back