2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive mentioned this previous mate, hence why he was dropped, hence why he can't have any complaints.

You wanna be a striker? You better love nothing more than hitting the back of the net then

I like him mate...when I first seen him I thought he could be the real deal...he just hasn't progressed. I'm thinking 'who's coaching this guy?...giving him the confidence etc.'

I like him mate...when I first seen him I thought he could be the real deal...he just hasn't progressed. I'm thinking 'who's coaching this guy?...giving him the confidence etc.'

He's got a lot to his game but he doesn't look like goals matter enough to him and as a striker he should be wanting goals a lot more than how it looks to me.

Lot of players like that in football, make a good living out of the game but football doesn't matter enough to them

Walcotts picking up a nice wedge doing something that he ls not too arsed about imo

He's got a lot to his game but he doesn't look like goals matter enough to him and as a striker he should be wanting goals a lot more than how it looks to me.

Lot of players like that in football, make a good living out of the game but football doesn't matter enough to them

Walcotts picking up a nice wedge doing something that he ls not too arsed about imo

He's young though and works hard...there is something in him I just don't think we are getting the best out of him...we'll probably end up giving him to Chelsea like RB for a flim (n)

Hahahahahha as if anybody is judging him on that performance. You need to give the ball to someone for them to do something with it, we couldn't pass the half way line.

For the same reason we shouldn't sign a striker in January. No point signing a striker whereas we have 5 other players who cant complete a pass.

We missed him. His biggest strength is his aerial dominance. Even under the Koeadayce era, he rarely lost an aerial battle. Our crosses amounted to nothing (bar Zouma/Keane) and they were set peices. And each rime we lobbed it to R9, he gave away a foul.

Should lead our line for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back