2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He runs around but its almost always useless movement not the movement of a clever forward.

He never sits on the shoulder of the centre-half nor does he make great smart runs.

Soton have Danny Ings, Newcastle have Roldan and both are better than him. I would prefer Woods at Burnley
because at least you know he is going to win a few headers every game. Calvert-Lewin offers very little.

He’s still a kid.

Very young for a centre forward.

Not his fault he’s 1st choice. Tosun is a flop & the club failed to sign better.

Fingers crossed that will be put right in this window & DCL will get chance to develop properly.

....he was up against decent central defenders but I was disappointed with him today. Never got them out of their comfort zone and him or Tosun should’ve bust a gut to get on the end of the ball from Bernard near the end.

There’s no doubt it’s a problem position for us and none of the options look capable of a sustained run in the team.

....he was up against decent central defenders but I was disappointed with him today. Never got them out of their comfort zone and him or Tosun should’ve bust a gut to get on the end of the ball from Bernard near the end.

There’s no doubt it’s a problem position for us and none of the options look capable of a sustained run in the team.
Criminal no-one got on the end of that ball

Massively disappointing today. Look even worse when he had Tosun alongside him. He could do with a loan and get constant game time.

In an era where we are supposed to be progressing i am baffled how this lad gets a game. The only answer is we never replaced lukaku. But to hear silva say he is tired of people saying we need a striker is my serious doubt of jim managing our team. This is not a personality rant. Im sure dcl is a nice lad. But he is the worst forward to get a large amount of game time in the last 30 years. No wonder we are a power puff team with this lad starting matches. Sick of him as a player.

I genuinely did not think he played today. Not just saying that because he was bad, I never heard his name or saw him involved. Total ghost.

In an era where we are supposed to be progressing i am baffled how this lad gets a game. The only answer is we never replaced lukaku. But to hear silva say he is tired of people saying we need a striker is my serious doubt of jim managing our team. This is not a personality rant. Im sure dcl is a nice lad. But he is the worst forward to get a large amount of game time in the last 30 years. No wonder we are a power puff team with this lad starting matches. Sick of him as a player.

We was never gonna be able replace Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back