2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only us could have a striker as good as DCL and clamour for a donkey who runs instead. It was the exact same as Rom "he doesn't work hard enough!!!!" Yeah but he gave us 25 goals a season. He's top 5 in the league in goals without taking a single penalty or free kick. I do despair.

5 in 5 months
20 goals a season striker & idiots rate Chris Woods - who was linked with us ages ago & we could have bought him cheap I was for all that then - he has very good points liked him when he was a bargain at Leeds,,,, we have moved on upfront since then - I reiterate it's the rest of the team that has let us down etc needs rebuilding - if DCL goes lets not waste any money on old has beens....

20 goals a season striker & idiots rate Chris Woods - who was linked with us ages ago & we could have bought him cheap I was for all that then - he has very good points liked him when he was a bargain at Leeds,,,, we have moved on upfront since then - I reiterate it's the rest of the team that has let us down etc needs rebuilding - if DCL goes lets not waste any money on old has beens....
I never said I rated Chris wood though did I ? I merely pointed out he is equally if not more effective than dcl in a team with much less quality than we have. He’s probably half as talented as dcl too but puts in double the effort and application.

The absolute state of some of the comments on this lad recently on here.

He's improved every single season and has won us more points than any other player and has had an exceptional season.

And yet people are suggesting Chris Wood is better???

Honestly... I struggle with this forum sometimes.

*Evertonians.

Every other digital platform is significantly worse with hyperbole.

I don't particularly rate Chris wood btw so I'll start with that.

He's got 16 league goals, 10/11 of which come in the first dozen games of the season.

Meaning he's gone/will go 5 months or 25+ games scoring 5 league goals.

You can talk to me about no pens and improvement and how sound he is all you want but 5 goals in 5 months/25 ish league games isn't anything other than bang average.

Prove me differently

I don't particularly rate Chris wood btw so I'll start with that.

He's got 16 league goals, 10/11 of which come in the first dozen games of the season.

Meaning he's gone/will go 5 months or 25+ games scoring 5 league goals.

You can talk to me about no pens and improvement and how sound he is all you want but 5 goals in 5 months/25 ish league games isn't anything other than bang average.

Prove me differently
Go and buy a player like DCL with his record playing in a poor team see how much it cost us......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back