2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would say DCL is the better play but he is so over rated in our fanbase its painful reading social media.

Seen someone on twitter say they would turn down £100 million for him if Chelsea/Utd made a bid lol
He is only a championship standard too according to your pre-season among with other doom mongers - lol
100 million for a championship player sounds about rightlol

Inappropriate Language
Go and buy a player like DCL with his record playing in a poor team see how much it cost us......

Strikers are hard to come by, but he's got the same amount of goals as bamford, 1 or 2 more than Watkins, these players cost <30m so where in this earth are some of your getting 80m from?

Said before over a dozen times, I don't mind DCL and he has improved and he's had an alrite season but [Poor language removed] me some on here make out he's prime Ronaldo because he had a very good start to the season.

80m though Jesus Christ, cuckoo land

Strikers are hard to come by, but he's got the same amount of goals as bamford, 1 or 2 more than Watkins, these players cost <30m so where in this earth are some of your getting 80m from?

Said before over a dozen times, I don't mind DCL and he has improved and he's had an alrite season but [Poor language removed] me some on here make out he's prime Ronaldo because he had a very good start to the season.

We have splashed the cash on more duds than DCL ...... plus higher wages too.....

It’s what the club have valued him at.. that’s where the figure is from

just to clear up your confusion- that’s official

I haven’t got a problem with his overall performance, I’m just annoyed with my perceived lack of team play or link up with Richarlison. There have been a few glaring moments where Richarlison has been the easy ball and in my opinion he has ignored him. Carlo needs to bang heads together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back