2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was strolling through that game looking uninterested. Was extremely easily marked. I would have hauled him off just to let him know 'he ain't made it yet'.
His hustle and bustle has disappeared and looks half the player.

Him and Davies will be off on their holidays tomorrow.

My god you must be totally blind. He was strolling was loose in possession and in Stones pocket. The only effort I seen in that game was from Allan, Godfrey and Richie. The rest went into hiding. DCL had a total stinker
That's because they had most of the ball and we were covering every ten minutes.

Christ without this lad we'd have gone down this season and you're in here giving him stick for not running round like a lunatic? Get in the bin.

That's because they had most of the ball and we were covering every ten minutes.

Christ without this lad we'd have gone down this season and you're in here giving him stick for not running round like a lunatic? Get in the bin.
Mate I am talking about todays match so I will not take up your offer of getting in the bin. Saying we would have went down without DCL is a bit dramatic really. Off you pop....bin lid is open for you.

Thought he was one of the few players that tried, the service provider to both him and Ritchie was appalling.

Service is an irrelevant argument. Kane gets no service but can create himself. We need them to do better and stop blaming others.

DCL's dribbling has to improve as does his first touch. His second half of the season has been a big concern for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back