2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worth a few on here taking note.

A good lad with his head screwed on right - we can all go through dark times even if from the outside you have everything on a plate and not being afraid to talk to someone is one of the best ways to climb out from it.

Delighted he got THE goal and hope that sunnier days are ahead for both him and Everton.

The thing is the media and social media can spin a yarn and next thing is it is definitely happening according to some friends dog.

At no point as DCL said he is off it's all paper talk, what's to say he may want to stay with us and work under frank?

Either way we get decent money for him or we get a fit striker next season

A year ago he posted how much it meant to him to win player & player's player of the year. Since that time he's been called up to the Euros to not get a sniff, he's gotten injured repeatedly, had people calling him out for his fashion/marketing choices and then his commitment called into question after media links with Arsenal - probably a lot to handle in your 30s/40s nevermind at 24 years old!

The thing is the media and social media can spin a yarn and next thing is it is definitely happening according to some friends dog.

At no point as DCL said he is off it's all paper talk, what's to say he may want to stay with us and work under frank?

Either way we get decent money for him or we get a fit striker next season
I was at Arsenal and it didn't seem a farewell when he came over at the end. Maybe I'm reading into it - maybe he doesn't know - but that's my take on it.
Strong words them!

"Talking saved my life"
It might have. When it comes to mental health, I think we must take it at face value as it is incredibly difficult for most people to talk about their feelings.

Young men in particular are vulnerable: let's not forget that 76% of all suicides are men; it's the biggest killer in the under 35s; take up of help is very low.

Each day, eight men commit suicide in the UK. I'll take it at face value and anyone who questions what he said can k'off.

Status
Not open for further replies.