2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
His willingness to play is what has done him in I reckon.

We brought him back into the team way too soon when his injuries started.
who knows at this stage mate. Its a disaster . Hoping Dyche can come up with something that works by Saturday as we wont see DCL much in the last 18 games. Reckon hes more mentally unfit than physical at this stage with all the set backs

Screenshot_20230215_123527_Google.webp

Dom's just done a new photo shoot.

Yeah total failure, i'm just not 100% convinced he was given anything to work with.
He was probably offered that one loan slot for danjuma but once that fell through and Lamps was gone, mosh shut the shop on him.
They knew what the remit was going into the window though.

The priority had to be to get someone in, with whatever means necessary.

Got nothing to do with what you're suggesting, btw. It's just incompetence throughout the running of the club, Thelwell included.

While I don't think Simms is what we currently need, some of the vitriol towards him is nauseating.
Its weird. Some people actually convinced themselvs he would ‘bang them in’ for us and be the saviour we need. Most people could see that wasnt going to happen, as hes just not good enough. Being angry at Simms for this, is stupid. They should be mad at the club for its negligence, and themselves for their sillyness.
Im sure Simms will have a decent enough career in the championship, or Scotland or something similar.

Its weird. Some people actually convinced themselvs he would ‘bang them in’ for us and be the saviour we need. Most people could see that wasnt going to happen, as hes just not good enough. Being angry at Simms for this, is stupid. They should be mad at the club for its negligence, and themselves for their sillyness.
Im sure Simms will have a decent enough career in the championship, or Scotland or something similar.
He might end up having a decent career in the Prem...bit harsh to judge him after one PL start at the pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back