2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche literally blaming Dom's determination to play with injuries for his setbacks, but sure the experts on here will say he's a shirker, it's all in his imagination, he'd rather be on the catwalk etc.

Some of our fans were like this with lads like Stones and Lukaku. But the attacks mostly centred around the idea that they weren't good enough.

What we wouldn't give for players of that calibre now!

I’m loving all the physios and psycho-analysts on here talking utter, made up rumour bulls*** about this kid
You’ve no idea,but spouting hate
Everything that’s wrong with this club

What the hell are you on about? You were all over here last week telling us the injury rumours weren’t true and he was gonna play on Monday night, laughing at anyone that suggests he’s injury prone.

Dyche literally blaming Dom's determination to play with injuries for his setbacks, but sure the experts on here will say he's a shirker, it's all in his imagination, he'd rather be on the catwalk etc.

But he's also saying he's made of pringles by analysing every aspect of his life and body on and off the pitch to find ways of managing him better. This isn't uncommon - SAF did it with Giggs and his hamstrings. Mancini did it with Rodwell and his off the top of my head

He had a whole summer off and was 100% ready to go 2 days before the first game of the season before a "freak" training injury.

I've no doubt he's eager and ready to put everything in. I just think he's got the Andy Carroll disease and will be constantly injured. Both players have pretty much similar traits and the same issues at this age.

Would have been an incredibly small to non-existent minority calling those two not good enough..

Yeah, it’s so bizarre this narrative that’s been invented out of thin air that all our fans thought Lukaku and Stones were crap and hounded them out. People moaned about Lukaku chatting crap on international duty, and Stones told the Park End to calm down once because he did a Cruyff turn in his own six yard box with Son breathing down his neck. That is basically the sum total of the criticisms they got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back