2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember, years ago, a young Ryan Giggs was struggling to shrug off a minor calf strain. The United medics were baffled why it kept recurring. Turned out, the clutch on his Ferrari was so stiff and travelled long, was knackering anything the medics could do. New car, new Giggs.
Lets hope that's it
I reckon playing with the broken toe must've done some harm because it would be natural to over compensate. He's had problems since then

I remember, years ago, a young Ryan Giggs was struggling to shrug off a minor calf strain. The United medics were baffled why it kept recurring. Turned out, the clutch on his Ferrari was so stiff and travelled long, was knackering anything the medics could do. New car, new Giggs.
Pity they couldn’t fix the brake pedal that caused him to sleep with his brother’s wife.

Lets hope that's it
I reckon playing with the broken toe must've done some harm because it would be natural to over compensate. He's had problems since then

He is a very muscley player, legs esp. We all use our legs everyday, and maybe there is sommet in his non football life that doesnt help. Regular readers may recall my Nikki and her travails. Well, when she came home from hospital to be at home, Occupational Health gave us these small platforms to put where a step into the kitchen was so it minimised any strain on her weakened muscles, and hence, would maximise the physio she had to do. No idea mind.

Lets hope that's it
He did his quad just after that, while he was playing with the broken toe but not training.

He suffered the injury in the Brighton game in August 2021. He was rushed back to training and that made it worse, he completely tore his quad and suffered a very similar injury to what Gbamin did.

Gbamin then had two other injuries in his recovery and only two years later was he able to stay fully fit (2021) but obviously wasn't really cut out - or Benitez refused to use him anyway. He was loaned out last year as Lampard thought the same and look at him now. He'll never be the player we signed but he can play, but it was a two-year process for him to be able to shake off other niggles and then it's been another 18 months for him to be able to sustain playing week-in, week-out.

Dom has never recovered from that quad injury because the rest of his body is compensating. He came back too early in January and really should have been out for the entire season. He had a really good pre-season though, and they took good care of him under the new medical people. But he did his knee hitting a ball because still that residual compensation is there. See how Gbamin tweaked his Achilles, it's just all very similar.

He's going to do a Sturidge decent player but always breaks down never gonna end our survival going all on him by god we're done.. not his fault we have to find another solution god knows what it is

The conversations about this guy are taxing and so so boring. The club seriously need to move on. The fact that its more interesting for some fans to argue about his knickers, handbags and injuries rather than the actual club shows how pathetic it really is to support this club atm.

Clean slate will be best for both parties in the summer.

It’s been posted, it’s offensive (and homophobic), don’t re-post it.
I know what you're saying and I heard this on the radio myself but it is delicate but have we all become offended by anything are we all so offended about anything in life we've become a total wimp of a country it's words ffs .it's like we can't call chocolate eggs Easter eggs pr has gone mad imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back