Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS75716808.jpg
HE WAS NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not the number, its the player, like Beto is 14, but hes still an Everton number 9, yano?

HE WAS NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not the number, its the player, like Beto is 14, but hes still an Everton number 9, yano?
Oh I know exactly what you mean and that guy you were talking to seems like a massive bell end. Seems far too many of them on our fine forum at the moment, especially in the Dom and Dele thread sadly. Hopefully Beto can inspire a few wins and they’ll stfu.

What an embarrassing thread this has turned into the lad is injured and one of are best if not are best player when fit and its turned into debate about what he is wearing.
He can wear man nappies if it makes him happy and he scores for us as far as I am concerned.
Not sure I'd say he was one of our "best players" by a long stretch, but then you could probably say that about all of them. The lad is supposed to be entering his peak years yet he's scored 7 goals combined in his last two years - or 7 goals in 35 games to be more specific. Not exactly standout stuff. If he played for a different club and was linked with us, how many would say "Yeah! He'd be a good signing!"??

Not sure I'd say he was one of our "best players" by a long stretch, but then you could probably say that about all of them. The lad is supposed to be entering his peak years yet he's scored 7 goals combined in his last two years - or 7 goals in 35 games to be more specific. Not exactly standout stuff. If he played for a different club and was linked with us, how many would say "Yeah! He'd be a good signing!"??

If he didn’t have a million restarts from injury in 2 years do you think he’d still have only scored 7 in 2 seasons? I think you’re mixing up his quality with his fitness there. He’s most obviously one of our best players.

If DCL and Beto could reach an understanding up-front it would solve our problems.

Harrison/DJ and Dwight on the wings, working their socks off, two sitting midfielders and
lots of long balls. Imagine the corner kicks with 5 Everton players over 6ft 1 going for the ball?

If DCL and Beto could reach an understanding up-front it would solve our problems.

Harrison/DJ and Dwight on the wings, working their socks off, two sitting midfielders and
lots of long balls. Imagine the corner kicks with 5 Everton players over 6ft 1 going for the ball?
I can imagine our corners mate, straight into the hands of the oppo keeper.

In fairness Royston we often have 5 six footers on the field at the same time and we can barely get a header on goal. Hopefully Beto can teach this useless lot how to attack a football with their heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back