Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
since the infamous magazine cover 2021 appearances and availability have decreased massively. Coincidence?
surely you have better things to do. Nobody is really bothered that he spent an afternoon taking photos apart from some old boys who have had to question their sexuality. He is a premier league footballer and also a model. A huge success in life, no need to be bitter mate.

since the infamous magazine cover 2021 appearances and availability have decreased massively. Coincidence?

Yes
Now that you understand what a coincidence is, stretch the envelope and learn about 'confirmation bias'
If that is too much, try 'muppet'

Right...your post shows that there is no coincidence between you and the word muppet? Oh yes i see it now

you aren't very good at this are you!? lol

Funny your wife says the same about you
I rest my case lol

surely you have better things to do. Nobody is really bothered that he spent an afternoon taking photos apart from some old boys who have had to question their sexuality. He is a premier league footballer and also a model. A huge success in life, no need to be bitter mate.
My opinion is my opinion if you do not agree then thats your right

Looking forward to what Dyche says on the press conference this Friday and can he see both him and Beto playing in the same lineup.
I hope so. Would be a real handful for defenders to deal with. Both like getting stuck in and doing lots of running. Which would create space for our fantastic supporting players…..

😍

everton-training-session.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back