Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvert Lewin has been stealing a living for the past 3 seasons because he wants to play dress up

Crying every 5 seconds he is injured probably has something to do with this vision
You know what @Ebrell22 after looking at these footballers who "play dress up" all the time. Your right they should all follow Michael Keane's path. Look what they could be instead! 🤣

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000536700656.webp
    NINTCHDBPICT000536700656.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 8,666
  • watermarkedGQ-Stylish-Footballers-Mo-Salah-2.webp
    watermarkedGQ-Stylish-Footballers-Mo-Salah-2.webp
    142.3 KB · Views: 33
  • GQ-Stylish-Footballers-Marcus-Rashford.webp
    GQ-Stylish-Footballers-Marcus-Rashford.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 31
  • images (3).webp
    images (3).webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 29
  • keane728-1.webp
    keane728-1.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 39
Can I say that as a gay man it continues to be tiresome for people to constantly talk about this as if it matters.

Firstly he didn't wear it for the "community" he wore it cos he was paid and likes that attire. I personally believe he is straight and even if he isn't it's nobody's business.

It is also an insult to assume wearing that attire is gay cos I wouldn't wear it nor would loads of gay men, so please stop mentioning it and get on with your lives and just talk about the footballer not is side hobby.
Honestly who cares how people dress now days. Wear what you want - be happy.

I for one will always remember the goal that ensured we finished that season in 16th place on 39 points after a late 3-2 win over Palace, instead of drawing the game which would have meant we'd have had 2 fewer points and finished in the unthinkable position of 17th. Definitely his best goal of all 7 in the last 2+ years.

Calvert lewin fanboy simps
Is no problem that people want him to do well, fact is we still need goals in this team and he is an everton player. I want the lad to come back strong this season him and beto could be great options this season. I have been frustrated with the injuries but i want the lad to do well for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back