Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the last ten or so pages of this are something else

Great to see him looking fit and ready to go again after the break, would be interesting so see if we can make a four of him, Beto, McNeil and Danjuma… lot of goals in that imo
Would be great to see that. We'd need a 'Bobby brown shoes' approach to our attacking play to make this work, given that our ability to keep a clean sheet is around zero. Unfortunately, going out to win every game 6-5 isn't in the Dyche coaching Manuel (assuming he has one).

Would be great to see that. We'd need a 'Bobby brown shoes' approach to our attacking play to make this work, given that our ability to keep a clean sheet is around zero. Unfortunately, going out to win every game 6-5 isn't in the Dyche coaching Manuel (assuming he has one).
Some of the most boring football I’ve watched us play was under Martinez.

I would like to see us go 4-4-2 DCL / Beto up front with two wide men roving in also behind the front pair .....
A 352 or 532 perhaps but I never again want to see only 2 cm playing from this squad of dross who cannot keep the ball. Might as well give the other team a 2 goal head start with the mountains of space we would concede in midfield

Having a fit DCL and Beto up top is quite an appetising sounding proposition. They would certainly give defenders something to worry about.
McNeil, Danjuma and Harrison supporting them too.

Let’s hope he can get a run of games under his belt and get back to his old self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back