Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available but didn't play... He's one of those players you need to play when he's 90 percent fit, because he'll never be 100 percent fit. Ever. Just play him, can't keep saving him for training ground injuries.

I genuinely think we'd have have won today with him in the team. Let's see how those points make a difference at the end of the season
We would have won today with my granda in the team.

Partner had the child on Monday. He isn’t injured. Dyche saying he needs to finish his rehab & then states he has finished it in same interview.
None of it adds up. Dyche trying to prove a point IMO
That we need another forward? If the entirety of last season didn't convince Thelwell, Kenwright and Moshiri then I'm not sure one loss against Fulham's going to do it.

Dyche made it pretty clear they have a program Dom is on to try to make sure that when he comes back into the team his body won’t just immediately break down again.
It’s not about getting game time in his legs. It’s about trying to make sure he is available for as much of the season as possible.
No excusing the incompetence from higher up that’s left us in this position but blaming Dom or Dyche for it seems daft to me.

Dyche made it pretty clear they have a program Dom is on to try to make sure that when he comes back into the team his body won’t just immediately break down again.
It’s not about getting game time in his legs. It’s about trying to make sure he is available for as much of the season as possible.
No excusing the incompetence from higher up that’s left us in this position but blaming Dom or Dyche for it seems daft to me.
Programme where he plays two games then doesn't play... come on mate.

Two years this has been going on. 29 games out of a possible 76 league games he's been available.
I mean he's not world class or anything and he's only missed because this bloody club hasnt addressed it for that long ,so his importance has been highlighted for that reason only. Got a whole world of football out there and we've been patching this lad up for 2 fcking years like there is not another centre forward in the world.

Two years this has been going on. 29 games out of a possible 76 league games he's been available.
I mean he's not world class or anything and he's only missed because this bloody club hasnt addressed it for that long ,so his importance has been highlighted for that reason only. Got a whole world of football out there and we've been patching this lad up for 2 fcking years like there is not another centre forward in the world.
Think you’ll struggle to find anyone arguing otherwise brother.

this is the only reasonable way to look at this
but it has to be the last time we look at it this way
He either comes back next time or he doesn't and needs selling for whatever we can get
Fingers crossed it's sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back