2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably help if he had half decent service.

He can’t create and score - I know he did vs West Ham, but it’s a huge ask every week.

McNeill and Harrison although good in the defensive side of the game haven’t done as much as I’d expect going forward this season yet.

He can’t create and score - I know he did vs West Ham, but it’s a huge ask every week.

McNeill and Harrison although good in the defensive side of the game haven’t done as much as I’d expect going forward this season yet.
He had good service. 2 clear cut chances. What upset me about him most today was his greed. Should be playing other players in rather than going for glory. A couple of times he was guilty

Barring that great spell with Ancelotti years ago has he actually put together a run of games with a goal?
Nope. He's currently the best we've got and that's partly why we are in such trouble. Unlike Richarlison say, i never feel like he'll score when he has a chance and it's a pleasant surprise when he does. This inability to do the main part of his game well might cost us dear!

Barring that great spell with Ancelotti years ago has he actually put together a run of games with a goal?
You mean the season where he had decent service from technically gifted players? Since that season we've lost every single player who created chances for him.

James, Sig, Digne, Richarlison and Iwobi.

It's no mystery why he can't get a run together.

He had enough service to put one in.

Dreadful for the most part with his hold up play as well. He needs to play much better for us to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back