2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we somehow get out of this season without getting relegated it has to be the last one we hand automatic starts up front to this feller.

I cant think of too many PL teams who'd stick with a player who hands such poor returns every season as DCL does.

Any available cash from sales will need to be put toward taking a chance on another forward. Preferably sell him on and use the cash to bring a couple of replacements in to vie with Beto for starts and get shut of Chermiti.
Why we getting rid of Chermiti?

Oh thats right, the lad has played 10minutes and been written off......

Currently, when June 2024 comes, we have 14 first team players under contract.

And we are selling him and getting in a couple of replacements from his sale? You must really rate him highly.

Why we getting rid of Chermiti?

Oh thats right, the lad has played 10minutes and been written off......

Currently, when June 2024 comes, we have 14 first team players under contract.

And we are selling him and getting in a couple of replacements from his sale? You must really rate him highly.
I dont rate him or not rate him.

I know that we need experienced players in a period like this.

If we survive the 3rd season running I wouldn't kid myself that we'll be safe for a few seasons.

This is an appalling era to live though...and it will be an era too. So we cant nurture talent and wait for it to come on stream. We need war horses who can get us goals and keep us safe.

Quite obviously that show pony you still hand your support to isn;t going to suddenly get us the goals. So get shut of him and Chermiti and bring in a couple of bustling forwards that other lower table clubs like us always seem to get with any cash raised.

I dont rate him or not rate him.

I know that we need experienced players in a period like this.

If we survive the 3rd season running I wouldn't kid myself that we'll be safe for a few seasons.

This is an appalling era to live though...and it will be an era too. So we cant nurture talent and wait for it to come on stream. We need war horses who can get us goals and keep us safe.

Quite obviously that show pony you still hand your support to isn;t going to suddenly get us the goals. So get shut of him and Chermiti and bring in a couple of bustling forwards that other lower table clubs like us always seem to get with any cash raised.
That "show pony" is our best Striker, without doubt, so I will hand my support to him until such time hes not.

I dont need to prove you wrong, I cant alter your terrible and baseless opinion, so why would I even try?

My "baseless" opinion that he's not a very good striker is backed up by the fact he doesn't score many goals, can't do the basics that should be minimum requirement from a premier league striker.

I think you who thinks he's great when he's clearly not is the baseless opinion.

My "baseless" opinion that he's not a very good striker is backed up by the fact he doesn't score many goals, can't do the basics that should be minimum requirement from a premier league striker.

I think you who thinks he's great when he's clearly not is the baseless opinion.
Hes playing Number 9 in the Premier League for the last 7 years, so I think saying he cant do the basics is quite baseless.

Happy New Year to you.

Hes playing Number 9 in the Premier League for the last 7 years, so I think saying he cant do the basics is quite baseless.

Happy New Year to you.

well none of that is true is it, he spent the first 2/3 years being a utility man playing everywhere, and spent 2 years of it as a sicknote.

well none of that is true is it, he spent the first 2/3 years being a utility man playing everywhere, and spent 2 years of it as a sicknote.
Which makes this even more impressive.

show pony.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back