2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

That Sunday goal miss is now going to cause havoc; Derby V Burton tonight Man United Loanee aged 20 years centre-forward, this player showed us all
how DCL should have done it, it really is like 95 % de ja vous , the other 5 % is the actual goal.

Why would you turn up to put pressure on our players, wouldn't you be better off supporting them and making it easier for them, or do you delight in making it harder?
To be clear, I've NEVER turned on a player at the game and I've missed 3 home games in about 35 years. Stupid comment when you really don't know the real situation. I pass opinion on here as I restrain from doing so at the match. Hope that passes your fair and reasonable criteria for my comments.

To be clear, I've NEVER turned on a player at the game and I've missed 3 home games in about 35 years. Stupid comment when you really don't know the real situation. I pass opinion on here as I restrain from doing so at the match. Hope that passes your fair and reasonable criteria for my comments.
I'm just quoting what you said, it wasn't pressure from the internet, it was "pressure from the stands".