Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but no one can be vaulted for not being happy with him not scoring in that amount of games it’s piss poor he’s had chances and fluffed them. He’s crap it’s as simple as that

That’s not how this forum works tho

We had supposed Evertonians baiting others because Benitez got a decent result or two

He’s right, he will score and people will be on here doing the same bragging none sense

Same with Tom Davies, had a half decent game and people where doing the same antics

We had supposed Evertonians baiting others because Benitez got a decent result or two

He’s right, he will score and people will be on here doing the same bragging none sense

Same with Tom Davies, had a half decent game and people where doing the same antics
I know mate I’ve witnessed the Patterson thread it’s a madhouse 😂 all about opinions and everyone’s is different which makes it good for discussions.

so this is the mystery reason you where alluding to why dcl and beto are getting targeted , haircuts ? seems a bit of a stretch jimmy lad
It’s not just haircuts is it though, although some posters are always quick to mention what he wears and how he looks in association with derogatory comments.

Makes us look like a Victorian dad fanbase sometimes.

Whats this thing some of our fans have about Dads, Das, Victorian Dads?

Maybe they should learn more about the birds and the bees and how society works. Always looking for unique insults. Imo, the Das one doesnt work and just makes some people look like tits.

Whats this thing some of our fans have about Dads, Das, Victorian Dads?

Maybe they should learn more about the birds and the bees and how society works. Always looking for unique insults. Imo, the Das one doesnt work and just makes some people look like tits.

Wouldn’t the bee sting the bird tho? Or if the bird got on top would the poor bee suffocate?….

There's so much luck and good fortune involved in scoring a goal .
There are so many variables involved.
Some on here would equate it to pot black.

He did set the bar quite high when CA was in charge.

I don’t think anyone’s even expecting him to be at that level, seeing as football has gone back to normal and fans are back in stadiums now. That season was a freak season in which weird unprecedented things happened, it’s essentially a write off. If he was just a completely bang average 10-12 goal a season striker I think most would take that.

Let's not get carried away that Tom Davies ever had a half decent game

DCL just being DCL again... inconsistent and frustrating to watch.

Where I think he has improved this season is that at least it's not owing to injury. He's fitter, and he's not missing games consistently (barring the head knock he got vs Villa). Current bad run seems to be confidence, and if you were gonna be harsh, possibly concentration.

Not sure what Dyche can do to improve that. DCL linked up nicely with Harrison in the first few mins vs Fulham and I thought he had his eye in, but then clear opps dried up again, something neither he, Dyche nor our forward crew seem able to mix-up.

Hand on heart, I hope he goes bat-sh1t crazy before the end of season, bangs in 10+ keeps us up and we offload for 30-40m. Had enough of debating his 'potential'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back