2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is , even if we get a playmaker and Don starts banging them in… another player would still be the better option,

His finishing is dog shhh and if he’s scoring1 goals a season from what is being created for him, any other half decent striker would score more.

Currently he’s playing like a 1.5m CF
Well if he starts getting a good delivery every now and then, maybe he can start playing like a 2m striker

Thought from my high vantage point it was a dream of a ball,haaland would have gobbled it up,our fella was static.
I posted earlier, there were 2 crosses he should have been busting a gut to get to, one from each side, but he was 5 yards away from each. I do like the lad, he is largely feeding off scraps, but that makes it doubly important to be there when a bit of quality does come his way.

Thought from my high vantage point it was a dream of a ball,haaland would have gobbled it up,our fella was static.
You mean the one where Dom was jogging into the box when he should have sprinted? I think its fair to think he should have been in a better position, but having watched it, I think he didn't realise there was a chance building up at the time as his view was slightly obstructed. I dont know if that was the case but thats how I saw it. That being said, who was Harrison playing it to? Yes it was a good ball, but only if someone's there. He could have played it to dom on the edge of the box and maybe something would come from that. Playing it in while no one is in the box is just pointless.

You mean the one where Dom was jogging into the box when he should have sprinted? I think its fair to think he should have been in a better position, but having watched it, I think he didn't realise there was a chance building up at the time as his view was slightly obstructed. I dont know if that was the case but thats how I saw it. That being said, who was Harrison playing it to? Yes it was a good ball, but only if someone's there. He could have played it to dom on the edge of the box and maybe something would come from that. Playing it in while no one is in the box is just pointless.

The area where your centre forward is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back