2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire DCL experiment is a total representation of the board.

It's patched up, desperate and should have been replaced seasons ago.

That is not a knock on DCL personally because it's incredible bad luck which he had no control over but our entire reliance as a club on one player IS maddening and irresponsible at the very least.

We still haven't the right back we needed, the left back to replace Digne, the midfielder to coming for James, Barkley, Arteta etc etc.

THIS CURSE IS THAT BOARD. REMOVE THEM AND WE REMOVE THE SHORT SIGHTEDNESS WITH HAS KILLED OUR CLUB FOR DEVADES.

360_F_554039510_Uhi8UU2pAAmdUwHt05TKckH3nuCLlmci.jpg

And people continue to try and divert away from the fact that an unsettling percentage of our fans are currently bring more attention and shame on us.

What the fluff do they think booing him is going to achieve? Do they believe it’s deliberate? Frustration or not, the mindset is pretty darn perverse.

I’ve seen boxers come out of matches with shiners less than that, yet he’s meant to carry on even when there’s clear rules in place to the contrary.

Bellends.

Whoever booed Lewin today from our fan base do me a favour and don’t support the club anymore. Your an embarrassment
Also the cretins that have racially abused players on social media.
Get lost
This club is dying on its feet from the powers above and is now spread to the fan base.
Our name is in the mud from all angles
My lad went today he goes every away game he just said we had enough frustrating you can't slate away supporters they give up everything.what they see from the side of the pitch is not what you see on the tele .all they want to see is committed players like them as supporters. I go a few away games also.maybe a bit misjudged but come on our away lads give up everything and they /me expect the same ffs.dont you dare slag them off ffs

Whoever booed Lewin today from our fan base do me a favour and don’t support the club anymore. Your an embarrassment
Also the cretins that have racially abused players on social media.
Get lost
This club is dying on its feet from the powers above and is now spread to the fan base.
Our name is in the mud from all angles
I presume you go to all of the matches home and away spreading positivity.

Agree there are some weapons in our fanbase that constantly give him grief. Sadly I think he's become a scapegoat for the frustration at the club for not bringing in anyone capable of stepping into the team when he's not there.

My lad went today he goes every away game he just said we had enough frustrating you can't slate away supporters they give up everything.what they see from the side of the pitch is not what you see on the tele .all they want to see is committed players like them as supporters. I go a few away games also.maybe a bit misjudged but come on our away lads give up everything and they /me expect the same ffs.dont you dare slag them off ffs
I’m not slagging them off. Read my post
The racists and the ones booing are the ones I’m having a pop at
I’ve followed us in the past home and away so u don’t need to tell me.DCL’s dad Is critical of the stick his son is getting ffs. DCL went in were it hurts and gets booed after coming off with blurred vision.
Every club has idiots and unfortunately so do we

I’m not slagging them off. Read my post
The racists and the ones booing are the ones I’m having a pop at
I’ve followed us in the past home and away so u don’t need to tell me.DCL’s dad Is critical of the stick his son is getting ffs. DCL went in were it hurts and gets booed after coming off with blurred vision.
Every club has idiots and unfortunately so do we
Why were they racist booing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back