2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Away supporters give up everything’

What the hell are you talking about? They’re watching a game of football, not fighting in the trenches FFS. They choose to be there, they don’t give up anything.
It costs a lot of money ffs . you obviously don't go . people haven't got much money at the moment

It costs a lot of money ffs . you obviously don't go . people haven't got much money at the moment

No, I don’t go because I have better and more important things in life to do.

If it costs a lot of money and those that go struggle to afford it, then more fool them. No one is forcing them to be there, they make their own choice.

Bizarre mentality.

Thanks for explaining your side so well. I wasn't there and didn't hear what happened. 48 years is impressive. You will have heard a lot in your time, and if what you heard today was as bad as you heard in 48 years then you would be downhearted. Chin up lad, always darkest just before dawn.
Hope your right mate

one poster on here said… we will never see him play again… the bore that is thomas

i mean it was an eye injury ffs
I said he’s no use to Everton currently you simpleton. I also said we can’t rely on him and should be planning without him.

Show me the post where I said we will never see him play again.

You can’t because it doesn’t exist apart from in your deranged head.

Your problem is that you post that much garbage on here you don’t even know what you are posting half the time.

Now pipe down scruff, you aren’t clever enough to even debate with me.

Last edited:

If 'they' are not seeing that Dom is fully committed, or don't know that part of his injury issues have been his willingness to play through pain and injury for the good of the team then I'm not sure that they are really paying attention. We don't need that kind of misguided support, if that is even the correct term in this situstion.
By god it's frustrating....crack on

No, I don’t go because I have better and more important things in life to do.

If it costs a lot of money and those that go struggle to afford it, then more fool them. No one is forcing them to be there, they make their own choice.

Bizarre mentality.
Well don't slag them off because you've got better things to do like shopping with ye bird

Ha ha so you are not a supporter then because you are choosing other things.

Haha, yeah imagine having other things outside football going on in life! And as if they do it for any other reason that having a day out on the lash with their mates!

People who think it’s a personal obligation to go to every match just have massively skewed thinking. It makes no difference to the multimillionaires on the pitch whether they’re there or not.

If anything, they’re continuing to legitimise Moshiri and Kenwright by sheepishly filling Goodison and away sections every week.

Haha, yeah imagine having other things outside football going on in life! And as if they do it for any other reason that having a day out on the lash with their mates!

People who think it’s a personal obligation to go to every match just have massively skewed thinking. It makes no difference to the multimillionaires on the pitch whether they’re there or not.

If anything, they’re continuing to legitimise Moshiri and Kenwright by sheepishly filling Goodison and away sections every week.

Yeah, the thought of having to spend time with your missus must make your skin crawl. At least I don’t use football as a distraction from real life - and call it a ‘sacrifice’!
Interesting. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back