2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad went today he goes every away game he just said we had enough frustrating you can't slate away supporters they give up everything.what they see from the side of the pitch is not what you see on the tele .all they want to see is committed players like them as supporters. I go a few away games also.maybe a bit misjudged but come on our away lads give up everything and they /me expect the same ffs.dont you dare slag them off ffs

Was this not the result of being fully committed?

1692569139011.webp

I presume you go to all of the matches home and away spreading positivity.
Used to go away but it’s very hard to get tickets for games. I’ve been a season ticket holder for 48 years so I get very defensive about Everton so all the nagativity about the club is tenfold and has been for a while. The fan base is the one positive but it’s not great when they slag off and abuse players. The press will love to stick the boot in
Maybe it’s time to Jack in as this isn’t the club as a whole it once was.
The premier league is one big cheating scam for selected clubs. What’s the point

We beat Liverpool 2-0 away at Anfield 2020 , the whole week it was wondering whether Allan would be fit to play ,klopp was bamboozled when Ancelotti started Davies and James Rodriguez an hour before kick off , Liverpool took that long to work out formation we scored early and controlled the game . Had our mate been around then hed have hand delivered our change personally to klopp.

No reply to this 👍

My lad went today he goes every away game he just said we had enough frustrating you can't slate away supporters they give up everything.what they see from the side of the pitch is not what you see on the tele .all they want to see is committed players like them as supporters. I go a few away games also.maybe a bit misjudged but come on our away lads give up everything and they /me expect the same ffs.dont you dare slag them off ffs
Just because they attend a football match doesn't mean they're beyond criticism FFS.

Booing him today makes us look pathetic as a fan base and those who did it deserve to be called out.

Used to go away but it’s very hard to get tickets for games. I’ve been a season ticket holder for 48 years so I get very defensive about Everton so all the nagativity about the club is tenfold and has been for a while. The fan base is the one positive but it’s not great when they slag off and abuse players. The press will love to stick the boot in
Maybe it’s time to Jack in as this isn’t the club as a whole it once was.
The premier league is one big cheating scam for selected clubs. What’s the point
Thanks for explaining your side so well. I wasn't there and didn't hear what happened. 48 years is impressive. You will have heard a lot in your time, and if what you heard today was as bad as you heard in 48 years then you would be downhearted. Chin up lad, always darkest just before dawn.

Just because they attend a football match doesn't mean they're beyond criticism FFS.

Booing him today makes us look pathetic as a fan base and those who did it deserve to be called out.
Like I said they probably didn't see what was on tele so to call 3000 supporters pathetic is wrong.away supporters are giving up everything to call them pathetic really

‘Away supporters give up everything’

What the hell are you talking about? They’re watching a game of football, not fighting in the trenches FFS. They choose to be there, they don’t give up anything.

Like I said misjudged but the lad said they should not go and support their team,they are in the ground and won't see that.
If 'they' are not seeing that Dom is fully committed, or don't know that part of his injury issues have been his willingness to play through pain and injury for the good of the team then I'm not sure that they are really paying attention. We don't need that kind of misguided support, if that is even the correct term in this situstion.

If 'they' are not seeing that Dom is fully committed, or don't know that part of his injury issues have been his willingness to play through pain and injury for the good of the team then I'm not sure that they are really paying attention. We don't need that kind of misguided support, if that is even the correct term in this situstion.
Who should replace them then? Will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back