2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Can we afford to let him go for nothing?? There's no guarantee that he'll play more than half a dozen games. If we got 20m for him, I'd drive him there myself.
As much as I’ve called him out for not being able to find the net consistently, we cannot have Beto leading the line next season.

Finding a real replacement for Dom is a risky proposition. Good offer and he has to go, but it’s a scary thought.

Can we afford to let him go for nothing?? There's no guarantee that he'll play more than half a dozen games. If we got 20m for him, I'd drive him there myself.
When he has ever not played more than 6 games for us?

We spend 20m to replace him and there’s no guarantee that that players manages more than half a dozen games for us. Look at Gbamin for example.

Hello esteemed forum good guy the Sniderman.

What are your thoughts on young master Calvert-Lewin's extracurricular activities and the reaction to them from Evertonians?
hello buddy and thank u for ur kind comments. young dominic looks a happy young soul comfortable in his own skin and kind to others what sort of punk would have a problem with that?? punks who hate themselves deeply that’s who buddy.